icewire

Prefix-Black-Barons The Exorcist (Black Barons Exclusive No.25) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

The Exorcist (Black Barons Exclusive No.25) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 27.04.2020

Price: 1099 CZK

Limited: 501 copies

Purchase Link:  Filmarena

Note: BLACK BARONS #25 THE EXORCIST FullSlip XL Steelbook™ Extended director's cut Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray)

92498287_2602045600031971_17509400506835

BLACK BARONS #25 THE EXORCIST Director's Cut includes:

- Exclusive Lenticular 3D Front Slipcase XL with and attractive finish and very attractive structured lamination
- WWA Generic SteelBook single-disc / matt
- Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive collector's lenticular 3D sticker for the front side SLIPCASE
- Exclusive collector's character cards
- Exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive collector's booklet 36P
- Exclusive collector's folder
- Collector's numbering card and hologram
- Label sticker.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Conjuring88 said:

I'm liking that glad I'm in for the group buy , the art on front of the collector folder would of been great for the back of the slip 

Yea, or at least drop all the text. I hate when they add all the text to back of steels or slips. Completely ruins it. 

Michael

Edited by mgurau
Misspelled word.
  • Like 3

Awards

Well. 
As Rob @Robertm89 pointed out to me this morning in a PM, all 4 BB releases are up for pre order at the same time. 13th-15th for collectors # and 16th normal pre order. 
So that means 5200 Czech Koruna plus shipping in one hit. (Approx £185). 

Looks to me like FA are doing their own form of Covid19 loan scheme. Basically their customers give them an interest free loan of £92k. Plus the loan they got from GitS and Rocketman. 
I’m in the wrong business. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Well. 
As Rob @Robertm89 pointed out to me this morning in a PM, all 4 BB releases are up for pre order at the same time. 13th-15th for collectors # and 16th normal pre order. 
So that means 5200 Czech Koruna plus shipping in one hit. (Approx £185). 

Looks to me like FA are doing their own form of Covid19 loan scheme. Basically their customers give them an interest free loan of £92k. Plus the loan they got from GitS and Rocketman. 
I’m in the wrong business. :D

Granted there all nice editons... (Minus that God awful The Shining steelbook) which I'm sure some people will like. 

I just find it funny how I went from complaining about extra postage charges if pre order were all gonna be on separate dates, to now whinging about it being such a big hit in one go. I really just can not win 😂😂

I also now prefer it when I used to complain about filmarena releases being too far apart, i.e when they had that slow spell around T2 time. Can we bring that back for some restbite @DodgyDave 🤣Suppose I'm going to have to see what's lying around underneath the mattress. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Granted there all nice editons... (Minus that God awful The Shining steelbook) which I'm sure some people will like. 

I just find it funny how I went from complaining about extra postage charges if pre order were all gonna be on separate dates, to now whinging about it being such a big hit in one go. I really just can not win 😂😂

I also now prefer it when I used to complain about filmarena releases being too far apart, i.e when they had that slow spell around T2 time. Can we bring that back for some restbite @DodgyDave 🤣Suppose I'm going to have to see what's lying around underneath the mattress. 

With 2 x sets to collect, I'm going to have to look under the neighbours mattress too !    :D

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

i can volunteer GIF by Shameless

@Conjuring88 our GB orders are on the way to our HUBs at the moment 😁

Thanks hopefully not to long to wait then :).

Do we pay for these once at the hubs then as all I've paid is a deposit on this so far and I know other releases we pay upfront ?

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, Conjuring88 said:

Thanks hopefully not to long to wait then :).

Do we pay for these once at the hubs then as all I've paid is a deposit on this so far and I know other releases we pay upfront ?

Invoices will go out in the next few days.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Strangely I got invoiced for the 2 Stephen King It's before this and The Shinning. Which means I will probably get hit with those 2 in the next day or 2 and have all 4 hit at once.   Ugh.

Well that’s exactly what folks had to do when ordering direct from FA. But they paid for all four releases, a few ago.
At least you are not paying until they have actually starting shipping to Hubs. 

• Like 1