IGNORED

WeET Black Panther [WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #03] (WEA 4K/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

I believe  this is heavier and it might not be the lower shipping price but next one up can you confirm.

Why dont you use direct shipping like you do with manta? I dont have issues with hubs its cool and if you have a few items can be sent together etc.

But at times direct saves time,money and probably the hub holder time and hassle dont you think?

So if this is heavier than past weet editions and pushes to next shipping cost up is it not going to affect costs shipped to hub?

Just curious.

Edited by Bwatt99
Spelling

Awards

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
53 minutes ago, Bwatt99 said:

I believe  this is heavier and it might not be the lower shipping price but next one up can you confirm.

Why dont you use direct shipping like you do with manta? I dont have issues with hubs its cool and if you have a few items can be sent together etc.

But at times direct saves time,money and probably the hub holder time and hassle dont you think?

So if this is heavier than past weet editions and pushes to next shipping cost up is it not going to affect costs shipped to hub?

Just curious.

Shipping options are set by the retailers. For this GB the only option is HUB. I do expect postage to be a bit more than previous Weet one clicks with only 3 editions, but costs are still unknown and of course vary but location and other factors.

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Shipping options are set by the retailers. For this GB the only option is HUB. I do expect postage to be a bit more than previous Weet one clicks with only 3 editions, but costs are still unknown and of course vary but location and other factors.

i dont have issues with hub Shipping as have plenty sent like this, it be good to have the options,Manta you Ship direct and im sure to hub if person requires it and its down to Retailer if direct Or not,but i did notice Elsewhere that another gb  now gets It Direct on weet so you would think you guys be offered Also?

I just thought with direct  you get less time in transit ie straight to buyer,would it be cheaper overall shipping and less hassle for hub masters ie less work packing etc?

And not always less chance of damages being in transit more.

What are the advantages of hub yes the extra goodies is great,can send a few items together which probably works out better.

Did i hear that with hub you get lower numbers or am confused with another post.

As i said i have nothing against hub but was curious why you dont have direct option and somewhere else only just got  this option.

Im still happy with what you do so dont take me the wrong way l,just thought as its hub only and this being heavier than past weet editions it pushes shipping higher price bracket so surely means more to hub and to buyer in the end.

Awards

33 minutes ago, Bwatt99 said:

i dont have issues with hub Shipping as have plenty sent like this, it be good to have the options,Manta you Ship direct and im sure to hub if person requires it and its down to Retailer if direct Or not,but i did notice Elsewhere that another gb  now gets It Direct on weet so you would think you guys be offered Also?

I just thought with direct  you get less time in transit ie straight to buyer,would it be cheaper overall shipping and less hassle for hub masters ie less work packing etc?

And not always less chance of damages being in transit more.

What are the advantages of hub yes the extra goodies is great,can send a few items together which probably works out better.

Did i hear that with hub you get lower numbers or am confused with another post.

As i said i have nothing against hub but was curious why you dont have direct option and somewhere else only just got  this option.

Im still happy with what you do so dont take me the wrong way l,just thought as its hub only and this being heavier than past weet editions it pushes shipping higher price bracket so surely means more to hub and to buyer in the end.

Sorry, that was me posting while zonked out from working 24 hours straight. I generally get lower numbers from MP GB regardless of shipping. That was my bad. Of course there are no guarantees and I don't speak for MP, it has just been my experience so far.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi all,

I should have posted something earlier, but now that this issue is brought up, I thought you guys deserve a clearer picture!

MP did approach WeET for a direct shipping option way back since their 3rd or 4th releases. As you all know, MP is merely a middleman between our beloved members and our retailers.

As much as it is a plus point for members to be offered direct shipping, MP has to consider how it affects the retailers.

The truth is, most retailers prefer direct shipping as it greatly reduces their workload which makes perfect sense for companies that are new and small in staff strength. WeET brought up many points and I completely understand where they are coming. It is one thing to provide direct shipping for other gb sites with low quantity, but MP often trades that for stock priority and, whenever possible, better # of course 😃

Thank you for bringing this up @Bwatt99!

Black Panther will be more than 2kg and all direct shipping will go through EMS, which I was assured will be costly.

In this incident, our HUB shipping may not be too bad, haha. 

WeET has a small team, and the time not spent on packing is used for making the next release. Whatever small actions we can make to support them, we do it.

Mantalab will be a good example of all orders gone Direct. That shipping period is never-ending.

WeET is like the next HDzeta, Diskino and UHD Club to us at MP. 

We big orders, retailers need to receive full payment before shipping, so if you are late to paying your shipping invoice, your shipping won't go ahead. And, we work this way instead of billing shipping ahead because we don't believe in charging everyone the maximum amount for shipping before the actual amount is released by the retailer.

Let's see how Black Panther works out 😃

Eventually, we will have a better win-win situation for members, MP as well as WeET.

KS

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=7544892

our Group Buy is still open, secure your OC or one of the Single Edition now. Especially the OC will be hard to get in the future.

Black Panther

This is the 3rd WEA Steelbook from WeET and when I look at the line up with Captain America 3, Guardians 2 and now Black Panther I have the feeling that we will see something great again with the next Exclusive.

Don't miss your chance to be part of this, otherwise you might regret soon 😅.

tenor.gif?itemid=12856865

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
14 minutes ago, monanza said:

Aha! So, @ksosk, lower collector numbers are related to hub shipping after all? I thought it was my imagination and second guessed myself! Haha... what a day. 🤣

There is no correlation, really.

Most of the time, it is mainly due to our closer relationship with the retailers. 😃

No guarantees but we always try.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Black Panther

Out of curiosity, do you get images of the box art directly from the retailer? I curate my collection digitally and I grab as many good quality stock photos as I can that I find on the internet. Usually direct from the retailer's site. But sometimes I find one from another source with the angle that I need. For my steelbooks, Zavvi typically releases the same type of image but for One-Clicks across different retailers they're always different (and sometimes don't even exist like the Doctor Strange one from Blufans). So I'm stuck with inconsistency on my OC display. Examples:

Collection Example 1.PNG

Collection Example 2.PNG

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @Tonic24k, sometimes I do get images direct from images but they are just higher resolution images of what are uploaded on site or facebook. 

The images I made, like the one for Black Panther are all photoshopped by me 🤭 hence the 'For Illustration Purpose only' tag. 

They are time consuming but important to boost the support we can get for the retailers. 

This is again something most members dont know we do behind-the-scenes hee. We don't just put a link up and wait for members to buy and charge a fee for doing practically nothing! 😏

If you're not missing alot to fill your collection, maybe I can help in some ways? 😊

• Like 3

On 7/15/2019 at 2:04 PM, ksosk said:

Hi @Tonic24k, sometimes I do get images direct from images but they are just higher resolution images of what are uploaded on site or facebook. 

The images I made, like the one for Black Panther are all photoshopped by me 🤭 hence the 'For Illustration Purpose only' tag. 

They are time consuming but important to boost the support we can get for the retailers. 

This is again something most members dont know we do behind-the-scenes hee. We don't just put a link up and wait for members to buy and charge a fee for doing practically nothing! 😏

If you're not missing alot to fill your collection, maybe I can help in some ways? 😊

I could definitely collaborate with you on something here. I'll dm you!

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

Black Panther WeET Group Buy

Black Panther

For all the members that have not joined the GB yet, here are some examples about the emotional state of our members after live shots are out.

All members.

WOW_e22c2.gif

The members that have instantly joined the GB.

pE.gif

The members that have joined the GB shortly after.

the-rock-smiling-gif.gif

The members that have joined the GB just in time to secure a copy.

giphy.gif

The members that have not joined 😱.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

Black Panther WeET Group Buy

Black Panther

For all the members that have not joined the GB yet, here are some examples about the emotional state of our members after live shots are out.

All members.

WOW_e22c2.gif

The members that have instantly joined the GB.

pE.gif

The members that have joined the GB shortly after.

the-rock-smiling-gif.gif

The members that have joined the GB just in time to secure a copy.

giphy.gif

The members that have not joined 😱.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mate thate brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1