extantsrevenge

Prefix-HDZeta Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

MP GROUP BUY here

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Release date: TBA, 2019

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: TBA

Note: with 4K and BD

Two single lenti editions with oneclick hardbox options!

20200514_095153.jpg

20200514_095154.jpg

20200514_095156.jpg

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

I can't mess the continuity on my Filmarena Maniacs box, so will have to be FA for this one.. (even though I know Hdz will do a superb job on this one).. 

Well there isn’t really continuity from FA. 
1-7 (with mistake) in a XL maniacs Box. FF7 was 2 editions separately.  FF 8 was a single edition with print run to match maniacs. So if FA do a Hardbox plus singles for Hobbs.. the whole set will be a mess ;)
Get both like me. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Well there isn’t really continuity from FA. 
1-7 (with mistake) in a XL maniacs Box. FF7 was 2 editions separately.  FF 8 was a single edition with print run to match maniacs. So if FA do a Hardbox plus singles for Hobbs.. the whole set will be a mess ;)
Get both like me. :D

I wish mate, but have to be a bit selective and miserly budget wise. 

Given that my past editions are all FA, will have to wait. 

FA very slow in their releases though - Schindlers list and First Man being an example (totally pointless releases so late in the game).. 

• Like 1

Awards

I hope with there being 

Shazam 

Jaws 

Hobbs and Shaw. 

The mule (I know delayed) 

HDzeta stagger these releases out a little or the wallet really is gonna be EMPTY on top of other group buys that I'm in. I'm assuming Shazam closest @extantsrevenge @ksosk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I hope with there being 

Shazam 

Jaws 

Hobbs and Shaw. 

The mule (I know delayed) 

HDzeta stagger these releases out a little or the wallet really is gonna be EMPTY on top of other group buys that I'm in. I'm assuming Shazam closest @extantsrevenge @ksosk

robert get where you coming with that but 3 out the 4 are silver label with 1 being from ages ago, i personally hope we get another gold myself.

goto remember still got birds of prey and joker to come yet. and it all needs to roll smoothly so as one is paid for the next comes up.

bare in mind how bad shipping is out that part of the world atm.

i know that does not help yourself, just want to see a regular flow and not months and months apart.

for me i dont do silver and also for me haven't had a blufans in an age, when they start coming back on tap eventually i think that will be a landslide.

they will be desperate for the money.

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, Basil said:

robert get where you coming with that but 3 out the 4 are silver label with 1 being from ages ago, i personally hope we get another gold myself.

goto remember still got birds of prey and joker to come yet. and it all needs to roll smoothly so as one is paid for the next comes up.

bare in mind how bad shipping is out that part of the world atm.

i know that does not help yourself, just want to see a regular flow and not months and months apart.

for me i dont do silver and also for me haven't had a blufans in an age, when they start coming back on tap eventually i think that will be a landslide.

they will be desperate for the money.

I see where your coming from just when your in quite a few GB's it's nice to get a little bit of breathing space in-between some. Don't need to be months and months apart. Maybe not as bad for you if you don't do silver but I need to control my trigger finger 😂🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I see where your coming from just when your in quite a few GB's it's nice to get a little bit of breathing space in-between some. Don't need to be months and months apart. Maybe not as bad for you if you don't do silver but I need to control my trigger finger 😂🤣

a second jaws dont help 😉

• Haha 1

Awards