IGNORED

Kimchidvd Jackie Brown (TheOn Series No.8 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #77) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

One of my favourite type of spotgloss effects is those done on repeat motifs and Jackie slips have plenty!

20200102_23192520200102_23190420200102_23183620200102_231813

The texts all come with a higher raised spotUV, including the spines for all 3 editions.

20200102_232003

Title and art also include effects.

20200102_23172220200102_231748

And this is my favourite!

20200102_23205220200102_232225

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

What I like most about this edition is that designers have tried to offer a global aesthetic for all its elements.

It's not the typical edition where the full slip -or lenticular- go in one way, the steelbook on other way, and the rest each on its side. You may like it more or less, seem better or worse, but here everything has a meaning, it's related.

And that shows a care for the edition that I -as a small collector- valued a lot.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
42 minutes ago, Jiggy Higgins said:

While these incredible slips are long out of stock, it appears the Jackie Brown steelbook will be releasing soon on KimchiDVD. No mention of 4K, it appears to be the exact same steelbook that was included in the 2019 premium editions.

Price not listed yet: DIRECT LINK

Looks like they’re doing a (very) late quarter slip edition, like they recently did with Whiplash.

Might be interesting for those who missed out on the original release.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1