IGNORED

Kimchidvd Jackie Brown (TheOn Series No.8 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #77) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY here

Jackie Brown (TheOn Series No.8 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #77) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Release Date:   TBA 2019

Price Single Editions = $37.99 / One Click = $123

Editions/Limitation:

Full slip A1 Type: 450 pcs
Full Slip A2 Type: 250 pcs
Lenticular Full-Slip B Type: 550 Pieces
One-click Box: 250 (1-250)

73294812_2676306395929894_3361488216145274596185_2676306269263240_4476318398833273460741_2676306762596524_35969137861638

73035530_2676307082596492_90777081351115

Jackie-Brown-steelbook-kimchidvd-768x836

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Jackie Brown (The On Series/ Kimchidvd Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I know this is a much wanted Edition by our Psychos 🤩❤❤.

Well done for bringing this to fans and may more less super hero , Star Wars ect  franchise driven follow .

Cudnt agree more @Scary Hair it's kind of the forgotten tarantino movie.. and it's really good. (Huge tarantino fan by the way) seem this I immediately cancelled my Amazon mediabook that's coming and got on this GB ... Don't have to ask me twice 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Basil said:

that art do me nicccccccely

@Scary Hair@Veum@Tulenos253@Hollywood E Rock@Robertm89@RileyLad@Pbsw23

look up :D

basil 👍

Oh yeah this release is definitely on the right track so far. Looking forward to the coming beauty shots whenever they are released. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Robertm89 i personally want all his movies on steel. have a few inglourious (futureshop) :D, django, kill bills, hateful eight, and hollywood on pre-order.

but we do need them all its a shame not one premium house would do the lot someone like manta would be good choice.

basil :)

Yeah I agree I have nova reservoir dogs, pulp fiction and kill Bill 1&2. So it's a shame nova didn't continue it because this one even though I know kimchi will do a great job. The boxes won't be the same size and that drives My OCD crazy 😂😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tulenos253 said:

whats it about?

from rt

Quentin Tarantino wrote and directed this adaptation of Elmore Leonard's 1995 Rum Punch, switching the action from Miami to LA, and altering the central character from white to black. Ruthless arms dealer Ordell Robbie (Samuel L. Jackson), who lives with perpetually stoned beach-babe Melanie (Bridget Fonda), teams with his old buddy Louis Gara (Robert De Niro), just released from prison after serving four years for armed robbery. ATF agent Ray Nicolette (Michael Keaton) and cop Mark Dargus (Michael Bowen) bust stewardess Jackie Brown (Pam Grier), who was smuggling money into the country for Ordell. Ordell springs Jackie, but when middle-aged bail bondsman Max Cherry (Robert Forster) picks her up at the jail, he's attracted to her, and they choose a romantic route with detours. Mistrust and suspicions surface after Jackie pits Ordell and the cops against each other, convincing Ordell that she's going to double-cross the cops.

its bloody and damn good like all his films

trust me

basil 👍

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Tulenos253 said:

whats it about?

@Tulenos253 here you go! 🎬

Description

When flight attendant Jackie Brown (Pam Grier) is busted smuggling money for her arms dealer boss, Ordell Robbie (Samuel L. Jackson), agent Ray Nicolette (Michael Keaton) and detective Mark Dargus (Michael Bowen) want her help to bring down Robbie. Facing jail time for her silence or death for her cooperation, Brown decides instead to double-cross both parties and make off with the smuggled money. Meanwhile, she enlists the help of bondsman Max Cherry (Robert Forster), a man who loves her.

EDIT: @Basil you are faster on the trigger! 🤣

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

from rt

Quentin Tarantino wrote and directed this adaptation of Elmore Leonard's 1995 Rum Punch, switching the action from Miami to LA, and altering the central character from white to black. Ruthless arms dealer Ordell Robbie (Samuel L. Jackson), who lives with perpetually stoned beach-babe Melanie (Bridget Fonda), teams with his old buddy Louis Gara (Robert De Niro), just released from prison after serving four years for armed robbery. ATF agent Ray Nicolette (Michael Keaton) and cop Mark Dargus (Michael Bowen) bust stewardess Jackie Brown (Pam Grier), who was smuggling money into the country for Ordell. Ordell springs Jackie, but when middle-aged bail bondsman Max Cherry (Robert Forster) picks her up at the jail, he's attracted to her, and they choose a romantic route with detours. Mistrust and suspicions surface after Jackie pits Ordell and the cops against each other, convincing Ordell that she's going to double-cross the cops.

its bloody and damn good like all his films

trust me

basil 👍

What @Basil said 👌 QT is the man. 

• Like 1