nefilim

The Concert Thread

Latest concert was Babymetal yesterday. Was a bit short with just an hour playtime but I loved their energy.

Next up will be german electro/hip-hop band Deichkind. And after that Evanescence & Within Temptation. 

The best concert I went to was Rammstein last year. Their shows are really something and I also wanted to see them so badly. 😂

• Like 3

Awards

On 2/14/2020 at 8:30 AM, Trianna said:

Latest concert was Babymetal yesterday. Was a bit short with just an hour playtime but I loved their energy.

Next up will be german electro/hip-hop band Deichkind. And after that Evanescence & Within Temptation. 

The best concert I went to was Rammstein last year. Their shows are really something and I also wanted to see them so badly. 😂

Got a you tube video of some of these?

Stuck on my phone and not sure what I'm looking for?

Awards

40 minutes ago, Basil said:

Got a you tube video of some of these?

Stuck on my phone and not sure what I'm looking for?

Sure!

Not my video but from the concert I was on (I was farther in the back though).

This is an older concert from Deichkind but pretty much shows what to expect 😂

And one video of Rammstein last year, always a fiery experience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

On 2/14/2020 at 9:30 AM, Trianna said:

And after that Evanescence & Within Temptation.

Where are you going to see them? We have tickets for their Hamburg show. Sooo looking forward to it. I used to love Evanescence in my youth (~2000), we grew apart but I've only seen them live once, and I am so looking forward to seeing them once more, and Within Temptation is always great :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pygospa said:

Where are you going to see them? We have tickets for their Hamburg show. Sooo looking forward to it. I used to love Evanescence in my youth (~2000), we grew apart but I've only seen them live once, and I am so looking forward to seeing them once more, and Within Temptation is always great :)

Going to see them in Düsseldorf 🙂 and I feel the same, Origin & Fallen were on repeat in my teens but after that I just didn't feel the same love for them whereas Within Temptation always has at least a few songs on every album that I enjoy and Resist is fantastic in my opinion even if it's not symphonic metal. This is my first time seeing Evanescence and third time seeing WT.

• Like 1

Awards

26 minutes ago, Trianna said:

This is my first time seeing Evanescence and third time seeing WT.

Uh, enjoy it, then! I've had the pleasure of seeing Evanescence at the Zita-Rock Festival (must have been more than 10 years ago). Amy Lee is much smaller than I'd imagine, but she was full of energy - it was rather hard to follow her on the stage as fast as she moved :DI'm hoping they'll play a lot of old songs. Origin was my first album, I got it from a friend at a time when hardly anyone new them, and then, just weeks later they came out with Fallen and became "stars over night" - I actually had my problems with Fallen at first - as I thought it was too mainstream rockish :D I grew into it, though. I also loved their first live album, Anywhere but Home, from their Paris live concert, with the KoRn Coversong (Thoughtless), as well as Missing and Breathe No More. Powerful stuff.

Within Temptation is there every other year at the M'Era Luna festival (my main festival that I never missed since 2008), so I've seen them quite a lot (but never on a dedicated concert though). But I don't get tired seeing them, Sharon den Adel is such a lovely person, with so much energy and an incredible voice. And they always put so much effort in their live shows. Just lovely.

• Like 2