icewire

Prefix-Filmarena Rocketman (FAC Exclusive No.129) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Rocketman (FAC Exclusive No.129) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 18.03.2020

Price: TBA

Limited: 601 copies

Purchase Link:  Filmarena

Note: FAC #129 ROCKETMAN Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

via FB

Dear Collectors,

let me kindly inform you that the Paramount studio has just confirmed two upcoming versions of the ROCKETMAN SteelBooks.

We will inform you as soon as the studio confirms our order.

Have a nice day,

JC

• Like 3

Oh no. 

Bohemian Rhapsody, then Star is Born, now this bloody rubbish. 

What has happened to all the stuff they promise us ?

The rest of the Alien series ? 

The rest of the Apes series ? 

The rest of John Wick ?

Plus loads of others. 

Instead we get this crap from FA, blended in with Captain Marvel, hoping we won’t notice. 🤬

My opinion only. Other opinions are available. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Oh no. 

Bohemian Rhapsody, then Star is Born, now this bloody rubbish. 

What has happened to all the stuff they promise us ?

The rest of the Alien series ? 

The rest of the Apes series ? 

The rest of John Wick ?

Plus loads of others. 

Instead we get this crap from FA, blended in with Captain Marvel, hoping we won’t notice. 🤬

My opinion only. Other opinions are available. 

giphy.gif

Simply put apart from Bo Rap 

imageproxy.gif.99fbddffdeb68454a6b4ef156b15e681.gif

❤❤💋

51 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@icewire did they mention FAC Series on this? At the moment it reads only as 2 regular Steelbooks 🤔, but it is FAC so it could also get one or 2 premium editions 😂

Can you imagine the laughter when they announce that they are doing collectors a favour by offering them a “free” hardbox with 2 editions of this rubbish. 

People will be trampled to death in the rush to buy. 

:D

• Haha 2

Confirmed as FAC in the new Update

5. PARAMOUNT is one of the smallest studios on the current scene, but we are trying to support all of his released titles and we fight together with the distribution, with the maximum effort. The proof of this is the title of PET SEMATARY (2019), when thanks to the increased allocation for the FAC edition, we were able to get full Czech support on both Blu-ray and UHD Blu-ray. Another in the order we wanted to support is ROCKETMAN, where the studio originally approached distributors with two visuals for two SteelBooks, eventually, only one SteelBook went on for us, but it also makes us happy and in the FAC collection we prepare its place. In the approval, we also turned a few wheels on older titles, and soon GHOST IN THE SHELL should be approved and followed by two ALLIED editions and MI6: FALLOUT double edition.

• Like 2

FRom Filmarena

Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you that ROCKETMAN WWA Generic SteelBook is coming to FAC soon.

For FAC XL edition we plan double disc 4K UHD + Blu-ray) configuration.

Stay tuned, it will worth it!

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Team FA

72385853_2775101615940130_49218495856739

74274961_2775102165940075_59300128382265

72620387_2775101852606773_61133715848675

72698006_2775101822606776_18016421610877

• Like 2

FA News

--------------------------------

Over the next week, our team will finish the premium editions FAC #125 PET SEMATARY (2019) and FAC #126 HALLOWEEN (2018), which we will be introducing to you gradually. Pre-orders for these titles will be launched on January 23, 2020 (permanent collector's numbers 0-600 will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance). The editions are scheduled to be released on January 23, and we will start sending out the editions from January 20, 2020.

After sending out the FAC #125 and FAC #126 premium editions, we will introduce the long-awaited FAC #127 GHOST IN THE SHELL edition with a double lenticular 3D full slipcase XL.

FAC #127 GHOST IN THE SHELL edition was scheduled to be released before the FAC #128 SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME premium editions, but there were several delays during production and therefore it will be completed after SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME.

Launch of pre-orders on FAC #128 SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME has been scheduled for early February 2020 and for the FAC #127 GHOST IN THE SHELL edition in the second half of February.

The latest approved ROCKETMAN should be numbered FAC #129 and if everything goes well we will combine it for pre-orders together with FAC #127 GHOST IN THE SHELL.

This is a short January / February time plan update. March capacity will be passed to our Slovakian partner of BLACK BARONS where you might be looking forward to great titles as well.

---------------------------------

Will launch Rocketman GB soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Hope BB are not bringing back Red Sparrow in March !!!

The last thing I need is that rubbish, on top of all the other crap coming out of FA lately.

Boy, you sure seem to have a hard-on for FA lately. Not that I’m complaining, I actually enjoy reading your well aimed digs, especially since I don’t own anything by them (and by the looks of it, that’s not going to change anytime soon).

FA: “Great news everyone, we’re releasing Red Sparrow in March”

Dave:

285937EA-32D7-4E80-AC2E-48632F410624.gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Boy, you sure seem to have a hard-on for FA lately. Not that I’m complaining, I actually enjoy reading your well aimed digs, especially since I don’t own anything by them (and by the looks of it, that’s not going to change anytime soon).

FA: “Great news everyone, we’re releasing Red Sparrow in March”

Dave:

285937EA-32D7-4E80-AC2E-48632F410624.gif

Thai’s not surprising from you... you do not join too many MP GBs?!😗

Join Us GIF by memecandy

What’s so wrong w/hard-ons?!😅

erection GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

Thai’s not surprising from you... you do not join from MP GBs?!😗

What are you on about? 😉

I’m currently on 5 different GBs (not counting Jackie Brown which I haven’t received yet 😞)

FA just never appealed to me, both catalog and policy wise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

What are you on about? 😉

I’m currently on 5 different GBs (not counting Jackie Brown which I haven’t received yet 😞)

FA just never appealed to me, both catalog and policy wise.

Oh sorry, I did not know you were in so many!😗

cute aww GIF ryan gosling lol GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, claptraw said:

So the Steel for the FAC Fullslip will also be WWA?

Right now I'm shifting back and forth between the CM and FAC release. Can't make up my mind quite yet ... 

jason derulo GIF

Still plenty of time on these. I’d wait for beauty shots  for sure. Of course if both look great you’ll still have a hard decision! 😅

• Like 3