ksosk

PRODUCT Bohemian Rhapsody Badge (Media Psychos Exclusive Product)

FOR SALE here

Bohemian Rhapsody Badge

Price: $25 (SPECIAL GB PRICE = $20)

Available via Groupbuy thread soon.

Kindly note that this item is only available to members who participated in the WeET and Filmarena Bohemian Rhapsody groupbuys.

Any spare stock will then be released for the rest of MP members.

Badge (Front and Back)

mmexport1559706865918

PVC Seal Protection 

mmexport1559706859114

Customised Purple Velvet Pouc

mmexport1559828715937

mmexport1559706862513mmexport1559828712801

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Hi guys as you are in either in the WeET or one of the Filmarena Bohemian Rhapsody Group Buys, you will have a chance to purchase this wonderful item (see above). Another awesome creation from @ksosk 😍. The GB will go live tomorrow and the item is limited ☺️. We hope many of you will support this product.

MEMBERS ELIGIBLE:

@extantsrevenge @blu.steel33 @rejimi31 @zones1445 @Wheels @Rdator @capricornio34232 @mwatkins02

@thomue1987 @j harman @Veum @Darkdragoon324 @Scary Hair @Cheaptrick @icewire @deckard99

@Grendel @RileyLad @ukade2327

@RobertPaulson @Charger23us @The Major @lmnolan91 @JP006 @JFilm @ayako @aj101097 @Steelmovies

@Artist Eugene @tjn @coollala

@Salvation @DodgyDave @blu-rayfreak @Matze85 @Rippchen @HAITHAM @hdblueman @cypheria078 @Sepp Seppel @Ripper @bilbon @sepultura007 @Steve007 @peter3105 @Pbsw23 @docsparrow59 @Dreddy @ravounette @mr_wick @magpie @carphunter @Ryve @BVB-Bomber @pygospa @Orion @rtphoenix @hibiscus @Blauer_Drache @javi @BobaFett1974 @hikabot

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Yes please !

I will probably never watch the film, but I've got to keep up with the MP "Bling" :D

I can sum this up in one for myself as well as you @DodgyDave me duck

Keep saying no matter the occasion,  thire IS a Queen song to sum it up

imageproxy.gif.99fbddffdeb68454a6b4ef156b15e681.gif

💋💋

❤❤

• Haha 4

This is pretty hefty bling! I finally pulled the trigger on BohRap FAC just for this. Just kidding, had to skip on the Weet GB because of low funds, so was not about to skip the FAC. Although I did hesitate because it was not 4K but I already have the 4K BB steel, so I'm good there. Very nice bu-bling! 🤯

• Like 3

Awards

10 hours ago, ksosk said:

FOR SALE here

Bohemian Rhapsody Badge

Price: $25 (SPECIAL GB PRICE = $20)

Available via Groupbuy thread soon.

Kindly note that this item is only available to members who participated in the WeET and Filmarena Bohemian Rhapsody groupbuys.

Any spare stock will then be released for the rest of MP members.

Badge (Front and Back)

mmexport1559706865918

PVC Seal Protection 

mmexport1559706859114

Customised Purple Velvet Pouc

mmexport1559828715937

mmexport1559706862513mmexport1559828712801

coffee.gif Hi @ksosk,

so nice, thank you for this Purple Rain... I, I, I mean Bohemian Rhapsody badge! icon_razz.gif

Veum bullwhip.gif

• Haha 2

Awards

49 minutes ago, monanza said:

This is pretty hefty bling! I finally pulled the trigger on BohRap FAC just for this. Just kidding, had to skip on the Weet GB because of low funds, so was not about to skip the FAC. Although I did hesitate because it was not 4K but I already have the 4K BB steel, so I'm good there. Very nice bu-bling! 🤯

I really think one should consider owning at least one edition of this film! Haha

• Like 4

One edition is not enough! :D I have another on the way. This will be the second and funds permitting, I'm hoping to score a Weet OC off their website. The blufans edition seems too much of a compromise because it is the edited version. Just disappointed that non of the premiums announce so far includes the 4K.

Awards

vor 11 Minuten schrieb DodgyDave:

I’ve just joined the GB. First time I’ve ever used the GB system. 

Probably buggered it up. :D

wow. Looks like I was wrong. Thought old men and technic aren't the best friends.. 😎

P.S. i'm in too. Can't wait to get this awesome Badge 😍

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

wow. Looks like I was wrong. Thought old men and technic aren't the best friends.. 😎

P.S. i'm in too. Can't wait to get this awesome Badge 😍

Oh dear. 

Now you have gone and done it. 

The #meoldtoo mob will be after you. 

Us old “snowflakes” have been looking to be offended. Now you’ve gone and done it. 

Now we OAPinists will rise up against you. We will have OAP directors directing films about OAPs and starring OAPs. Just you wait and see !!

:D

• Haha 4