IGNORED

WeET Captain America: Civil War [WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #01] WEA Blu-ray Steelbook [Korea]

Benoit46

32 minutes ago, ENusatron said:

So for example, if I were to get the A1 or lenti B edition, what would the total price be? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I have the funds necessary for the edition I want!

Shipping can't be determined until it's first shipped to HUB and then packed to shipped to you. There is no set shipping price. It varies by weight and location.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, ENusatron said:

Is the price 46.99 everything included or just base fee. If so, what is the total price everything included?

@ENusatron if u would kindly read the GB rules you will see what costs go into which invoice.  Some of those are variables and depends on different things like weight and quantities in the shipping boxes as well as the location of your hub.  Shipping from Asia is expensive and varies on country.  Also the customs and duties levied by such countries are to be considered as well.  If you want to be sure to have enough money then be very generous when setting aside for premiums that are imported.  

Take Care

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this is old news or no news but I just randomly checked on WeET's site and their Civil War exclusive is live again. That thing has been sold out for a minute! I just bought it and wanted to pass on the news to the folks here.

>>> http://weetcollection.com/shop/item.php?it_id=1530360278

One-Click-1.jpg

Edited by Tonic24k
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Tonic24k, thanks for this, as I just joined in March '19 and was not able to get in on this OC, so I just ordered it now DIRECT from WeET! :)

I think it is so icon_cool.gif looking... I'll probably take my 4K (maybe not as I'm thinking, I might get another plain 4K for this, as I love my BestBuy 4K steelbook one of CA: CW ;)) & put it in one of these!!

Veum bullwhip.gif

• Like 1

@Veum - No problem! Glad I could help. It's really super random that I discovered it. I just ordered GotG V2 last week from them when it randomly went live. I was checking the shipping status earlier and decided to just look at Civil War (because as far as I can tell these are the only two MCu One-Clicks they've done). Sure enough it no longer said Sold Out so without hesitation I bought it. Ha.

Now here's to hoping this happens with some other OC's from blufans, Novamedia, etc so we don't have to bother with the insane markup in the aftermarket.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tonic24k said:

@Veum - No problem! Glad I could help. It's really super random that I discovered it. I just ordered GotG V2 last week from them when it randomly went live. I was checking the shipping status earlier and decided to just look at Civil War (because as far as I can tell these are the only two MCu One-Clicks they've done). Sure enough it no longer said Sold Out so without hesitation I bought it. Ha.

Now here's to hoping this happens with some other OC's from blufans, Novamedia, etc so we don't have to bother with the insane markup in the aftermarket.

Yeah @Tonic24k, I'm in so many GBs here on MP that I had to set up a spreadsheet just to keep track of them all! xD

BTW, most of my GBs are the One-Clicks here!! ;)

You are really going to enjoy it here on MP, as there are so many great peeps... just a word of caution, get your WALLET ready & it does become a great addiction!! :P

• Like 2

Not sure if this is old news or no news but I just randomly checked on WeET's site and their Civil War exclusive is live again. That thing has been sold out for a minute! I just bought it and wanted to pass on the news to the folks here.

>>> http://weetcollection.com/shop/item.php?it_id=1530360278

One-Click-1.thumb.jpg.08ddbb7ae7067a1a51

Edited 1 hour ago by Tonic24k
Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/16/2021 at 9:37 AM, LeGonze said:

Fantastic!!! 

Just wait a second to check if this is totally legal and we are not getting MP and ourselfs into trouble. 😬

@Masterblaster Hey Boss!! We want to print a Box for WeETs Captain America Civil War (WE#01). It’s the only Weet Exclusive without a box. The printing company has a minimun order or 50. We are not gonna sell it to get profit or anything we just want to offer to members who might have this edition and want a box with it.

I just want to make sure this is totally legal and ok with you. Thanks John!! 😉😉

Hey Boss @Masterblaster!! Did you had any chance to look on this?? Please let us know what you think!! 😃😉😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey Boss @Masterblaster!! Did you had any chance to look on this?? Please let us know what you think!! 😃😉😉

to say it simple NO .  I dont want to elaborate as there are alot of reasons.  

I admire your enthusiasm though and the willingness but you dont want to do something like this without going through the proper channels .  

What you though in the end do is up to you of course , im only giving you my take on it.  

Holding something like that on MP is not possible.

Really sorry to bust your bubble. 

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

to say it simple NO .  I dont want to elaborate as there are alot of reasons.  

I admire your enthusiasm though and the willingness but you dont want to do something like this without going through the proper channels .  

What you though in the end do is up to you of course , im only giving you my take on it.  

Holding something like that on MP is not possible.

Really sorry to bust your bubble. 

Got It John!! No worries... Exactly the reason we were asking!! 😉😉

Thanks for your time there!! 😃😉

Well guys @Tonic24k @Veum and all that wanted the box... It will not happen this time. I just hope we could get one someday. 😅😅

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...