Robertm89

FAVOURITE ONE CLICK

I thought I would start this week off with a new topic.... Although I really love the HDzeta batman trilogy.... I think as a single box manta labs amazing the shape of water is my current favourite one click... Thoughts guys ??? 

I haven't brought myself to open the little door that's on there. Buy I will lol.

Show me yours 😁😁 @RileyLad @extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @Grendel @lingrass @Scary Hair @ukade2327 @Pbsw23 @romeroland @ksosk @45Caliber @icewire @deckard99 @DodgyDave @Basil @thomue1987 @Masterblaster

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Whilst I am going to enjoy looking at all of these posts as they come in @Robertm89 , I am afriad I cannot participate as I do not own a single one click. I'm a single edition man I'm afriad. ;)  

Hahaha I hear you @Pbsw23 that's what I was supposed to be... I said only one click if it blew me away. But lately I had zero will power and my one click trigger finger appeared 😂😂

• Like 1

Great Topic @Robertm89 I hope to see some great pictures in here.

The questions was actually harder to answer than I thought, so I made a group shot of the ones that instantly jumped in my mind ☺️

The Blade Runner 2049 and the new T2 Maniac Boxsets are my Favorite OC from Filmarena, both look absolute amazing.

For Manta Lab I included the beautiful Ex Machina and the amazing RPO (one of the few OC I actually opened. I'm a huge Anime Fan and Gundam is one of my favorites so seeing one on the Box is simply amazing.

I love all my HDZeta OC, for me they are perfect and always deliver, so I included the Dark Knight Trilogy as it was such a huge project and because Batman is my favorite 😁

I also included the new GotG V2 WeEt OC (which I got today), because it is totally awesome and WeEt has delivered an absolute must own edition 😍

Besides the OC most might know it the complete Boxset for the greatest Anime of all time Legend of the Galactic Heroes. As I love it so much I simply had to add 😅, enjoy 👍

Favorite Boxsets Media Psychos extantsrevenge

• Like 6

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b613679a0814d9ecDamn , that IS a hard choice to make .... I cant say for certain that I have a favourite One Edition, but i have several that I really love ....

one is definitely FAC BR2049  Maniacs Box.......Mantas Ex_Machina is really nice and The German Hellraiser Trilogy Box set ...

Manta Box sets are all individual and teilored to suit the movie ... looking forward to the Seven release ....

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b613679a0814d9ec

• Like 5

well @Robertm89 its a very tricky question you have asked there but lucky for me my answer is fairly simples xD

i stated collecting premiums mainly blufans about 2-3 years ago anyway i started with double lentis and kept to that i wanted one best single version if you like.

much as i like the one clicks i cant justify the cost of have 3 steels of each film plus i have limited shelf space (2 book racks with a cupboard underneath for other stuff)

now what i have done is stuck to that and trust me that has been very hard in some cases but then i have thought i do need some money in the bankxD

worked out well in the end this weekend just gone, on star wars day i bought a 3 year old car and fook me its like the death star inside (Titanium X 180bhp) now just need to make this last next 10 years like the old one did, hopefullly i can its only got 15k on the clock.

but now i drive in the death star :D:D:D

damn thing even parks itself lol not that i need it but nice thing to have.

about time i had a car with all whistles and bells, i have always wanted one. so my treat to me for a change:D

all i say is

giphy.gif

basil xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Awards

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I was a bit like @Pbsw23 and only picked up a single edition (or maybe 2) of a release. I have decided to up my game a little bit with these fantastic Hdzeta OC boxes but I’m sure everyone’s seen enough of the Batman trilogy recently so here’s my Saving Private Ryan OC box. Good news is I do have a couple of OCs on the way including Manta Labs First Man so I will do a update picture for you all.

Look forward to seeing everyone else’s pics 😁

• Like 5

On 5/7/2019 at 9:39 PM, RileyLad said:

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I was a bit like @Pbsw23 and only picked up a single edition (or maybe 2) of a release. I have decided to up my game a little bit with these fantastic Hdzeta OC boxes but I’m sure everyone’s seen enough of the Batman trilogy recently so here’s my Saving Private Ryan OC box. Good news is I do have a couple of OCs on the way including Manta Labs First Man so I will do a update picture for you all.

Look forward to seeing everyone else’s pics 😁

No disappointing there mate... That's a nice edition @RileyLad all of hdZ are 👌 how did you get that black wallet mate ? I bought one off the store a while back not sure how I'm ment to receive it lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Basil said:

well @Robertm89 its a very tricky question you have asked there but lucky for me my answer is fairly simples xD

i stated collecting premiums mainly blufans about 2-3 years ago anyway i started with double lentis and kept to that i wanted one best single version if you like.

much as i like the one clicks i cant justify the cost of have 3 steels of each film plus i have limited shelf space (2 book racks with a cupboard underneath for other stuff)

now what i have done is stuck to that and trust me that has been very hard in some cases but then i have thought i do need some money in the bankxD

worked out well in the end this weekend just gone, on star wars day i bought a 3 year old car and fook me its like the death star inside (Titanium X 180bhp) now just need to make this last next 10 years like the old one did, hopefullly i can its only got 15k on the clock.

but now i drive in the death star :D:D:D

damn thing even parks itself lol not that i need it but nice thing to have.

about time i had a car with all whistles and bells, i have always wanted one. so my treat to me for a change:D

all i say is

giphy.gif

basil xD

With you 110% @Basil 

I would probably have to build a house out of one clicks to live in if I wavered from 1 edition per release 😂 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

No disappointing there mate... That's a nice edition @RileyLad all of hdZ are 👌 how did you get that black wallet mate ? I bought one off the store a while back not sure how I'm ment to receive it lol. 

Pretty sure once I purchased from the MP store @Masterblaster sent it to Uk hub.

Then@Scary Hair very kindly posted it to me. Maybe @blu.steel33 has it for you at UK

hub ??? 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, DodgyDave said:

I have so many Box Sets so it is difficult to choose. 

Having said that, HDz Sucker Punch is still one of my favourites. Stunning lenti on the Box Set. 

@DodgyDave you are just drooolllling over that woman on the front LOL ...

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

i just checked.  It will be with your next package bud ! 

Take care

• Like 1